Franco-American Day Committee Memorial Scholarship Application DeadlineFrom 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Franco-American Day Committee Memorial Scholarship Application Deadline, May 17, 2019
The Memorial Scholarship is established to honor the memory of the deceased members of the Franco-American Day Committee.
The purpose of this scholarship is to lift up academic achievements as a worthy goal
to attain while preparing for life.
- Franco-American Day Committee will offer to any given…… the following Scholarship: Two(2) $1,000 individual scholarship.
- The applicant must be part of a family who has FRENCH CONNECTIONS.
- If the applicant is graduating from elementary school, the student must be accepted to attend an accredited CATHOLIC High School.
- If the student is graduating from a High School or is a student in a University or school of higher learning as a Sophomore, Junior or Senior.
- A letter of acceptance or receipt of deposit to the institution, the applicant will be attending, must be received by May 17, 2019.
- Payment will be made in two (2)increments of $500. The winner will receive the 1st installment on June 23, 2019 at 11:00 am French Mass to be held at Ste. Marguerite d’Youville Parish (St. Therese Church) 1340 Lakeview Ave. Dracut, MA.
2nd Installment of $500 will be given after we receive the 1st Semester grade from
the school the student is attending.
- Applicants will be numbered and reviewed by an impartial screening
of a sub-committee of the Franco-American Day Committee.
- Applications must be received and mailed to Franco-American Day Committee,
Inc. P.O. Box 635 Lowell, MA 01853.
- The application must be completed in full with all required forms attached. If all
required forms and information are not submitted, the application will not be
The application for can be downloaded here: