RE-OPENING OF IC CHURCH FOR MASS Guidelines
1. MASSES ONLY AT 4PM Saturday and 10:00 AM Sunday at ICC
2. Social Distancing must be observed at all times within the church
3. Hand Sanitizer will be available at all doors and must be used. If you prefer to use your own, bring it with you.
4. MASKS ARE MANDATORY AND MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN.
5. The floor will be marked with the appropriate distancing. PLEASE OBSERVE.
6. All Holy Water Fonts and Missalettes have been removed.
7. There will be No Singing, No Processions and No Baskets passed at the Offertory.
8. Baskets for the Offertory Collection will be placed at the Entrances of our Church.
9. Sheets with further information will be available to you at the doors.
10. We appreciate all of your continued cooperation and we will only be able to provide Mass if all of you comply.
11. We are under strict restrictions from the Archdiocese of Boston in this reopening of churches during this Pandemic
12. This is truly a fluid situation and we will update you before each Mass.
PLEASE REMAIN CONNECTED TO OUR WEBSITE: iclowell.org AND FACEBOOK FOR FURTHER ACTION DECIDING TIME FOR FUTURE MASSES AT IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH. Thank you for your continued patience with how we have to proceed to respect all our parishioners’ needs.
Immaculate Conception Church
144 East Merrimack Street
Lowell, Massachusetts, 01852